Don’t be scared. Making delicious cocktails that will surprise and delight your guests this Halloween is easier than you think. Here are some recipes to get you in the mood.
The Sweeny Todd
- 1 ½ oz Redemption Rye Whiskey
- ¾ oz Licor 43
- ½ oz Burnt vanilla cinnamon honey
- 1 half-wedge Blood orange
- 1-2 lemon wedges
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Add a muddled half wedge of blood orange in the bottom of a toddie glass then squeeze & toss the lemon wedge before adding your Redemption Rye and Licor 43
- Top with boiling water and add in a toasted Cinnamon stick wrapped in orange twist for garnish.
The Death Race
- Shake first four ingredients together. Double strain into an Irish glass.
- Pour Hob Nob wine (wine will rise to the top) and serve.
- 1/12 oz Redemption Rye Whiskey
- ¾ oz orange juice
- 3/4 oz pineapple juice
- 3/4 oz Demerara
- 2 squirts habanero shrub
- Shake all ingredients together and double strain into a low-rise glass
- For added effect, garnished with skull stenciled angostura